Who i am
Website | Graphic Designer
Since 2005, Pennamen Design provides Digital Design & Marketing Services specializing in Website Design / Development, Online Marketing and Corporate Branding in Metro Atlanta. With over 20 years experience in Digital Design & Marketing, our work simply gets results!
Whether it’s design and development, branding and marketing, designing a brochure, managing social media, search engine optimization (SEO) or comprehensive digital campaigns, we ensure your brand receives what it needs to succeed in the digital marketplace. With a 92% customer retention rate we strive to create long lasting client relationships. In a lot of cases we serve as an internal marketing department or a go to partner with an established and proven track record. Just have a one time project? We welcome any size project!
For over 14 years, Pennamen Design focuses on partnering with our valued clients by building relationships around the success of our collaboration and work.
We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
We are passionate about digital marketing and great design. Pennamen Design is built on the philosophy of partnership. Together, we accomplish far more than we can apart. Our clients recognize the need for our comprehensive marketing and design expertise; we objectively assess the problem and present the best solution.
Cups of Coffee
Lines of Code
Number of Projects
Designer | Marketing Consultant
- Graphic Design
- Web Design & Development
- Identity Branding | Logo Designs
- Digital Marketing & Advertising Campaigns
- Pamela designed her first website in 1999 and launched a nationwide marketing campaign in 1984 for SMS, Shared Medical Systems, earning her an employee of the year award. In 1987, she opened a graphic design studio specializing in B2B Advertising Design & Marketing for clients including Bell Atlantic, Children's Hospital of the Univ. of PA, and SmithKline Beecham in metro Philadelphia, PA.
- With a passion for design and technology, she was the Production Manager at R&R Partners, responsible for the Las Vegas Convention Visitor's Authority's account. In 1999, she joined ID Web, as VP of Design & Marketing, an internet startup specializing in website development and hosting.
- In 2005, she launched a marketing design service specializing in digital design, website design & development, marketing and branding catering to local businesses in Atlanta, GA. Her clients include BrushStrokes By Mary Anne, Building Blocks Pediatrics, Broker Dealer Change, CreekStone Custom Homes, Lone Star Children's Therapy and Monument Entertainment. Pennamen Design recently launched website project for Monument Multi-Media featuring their new documentary for baseball legend, Harmon Killebrew.
- Published in Print and Communication Arts for her design, she has received numerous awards nationwide for her designs.
- View Portfolio
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Branding
- Marketing & Advertising Campaigns
- Print Production & Collateral
- Digital Designer/Founder | Pennamen Design | Atlanta, GA (Digital Design & Marketing Studio) | 2005 - 2017
- VP Marketing & Sales | IDWeb Inc. | Reno, NV (Web Design & Interactive Agency) | 1999 - 2001
- R&R Partners | Production Manager | Las Vegas, NV (Advertising Agency | Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority) | 1996-1999
- Birka Graphic Design Studio | Creative Director/Owner | Philadelphia, PA (Graphic Design Studio) | 1987-1996
- SMS Shared Medical Systems | Creative Director | Malvern, PA (In House Creative Director) | 1984-1987
- French Creek Sheep & Wool | Art Director | Reading, PA (In House Art Director) | 1982-1984
- Fine Art
- Design | Painting
- Tarrant County Jr College | Ft. Worth, TX
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia | Philadelphia, PA
What i do
- Concept & Design
- Logo (Digital & Print)
- Business Cards | Stationary
- Signage (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Brochures | Flyers
- Marketing Collateral
- UX Design | Interactive
- Navigation | Functionality
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Management & Maintenance
- Research & Strategy
- Online Marketing Campaign
- Social Media Creation & Management
- Media & Positioning
- Email Campaigns
- PPC Campaigns
Marketing & Branding
I have worked with Pam for nearly a decade. She has always maintained a positive and professional demeanor.
While she grasps the individual pieces of a design or ad campaign minutia, she is always aware of the larger picture. How the parts fit together as part of a larger scheme. The graphics, colors, logos- each component thoughtfully rendered as to how it will affect the entire project. This includes branding, logos, printed graphics, web design, social media and even how items work on a desktop, laptop, or phone.
Perhaps the best part of Pam is her effervescent personality and an attitude that is always can do. Her smile is ever-present and she is always upbeat. Her design is sophisticated and smart, always cutting edge of current market trends.
Bret Mellen, Owner/Founder
BDM Associates, LLCBDM Associates Website
BrushStrokes By Mary Anne
Pam and I have worked together since the start of my business more than 15 years ago. She has been instrumental in the design of all my logos, websites, my online store and my social media sites. As my business has evolved, so have the designs.
Pam is so easy to work with. She listens to my suggestions and is open to making changes if needed. I've always been very proud of everything Pam has created for me and I get many compliments.
I highly value our relationship and I really believe my success as an entrepreneur is due in large part to My collaboration with Pam.
Mary Anne Merfeld, Owner/Founder
BrushStrokes By Mary AnneBrushStrokes By Mary Anne Website
I cannot tell you how much I depend on Pam. She knows social media and website design better than anyone I have ever encountered. And even more valuable is the advice she is willing to share. Producing documentaries is a fast and volatile business. Pam is calm and deliberate when things get crazy. She is a professional and has my highest recommendation.
John Fedack, Executive Producer
Monument Multi-Media, LLC
KILLER - The Harmon Killebrew StoryMonument Multi-Media
Lone Star Children’s Therapy
Over the past decade, Pam Pennamen has designed business logos, business cards, websites, and social media pages for me. I have been fortunate enough to own 3 businesses and working with Pam has helped me grow all of these businesses. She is a great communicator and easy to work with. She knows what attracts business from a creative standpoint and is able to articulate to her clients with ease. I am so lucky that I have Pam as a creative resource. I highly recommend her services!
Marnie Danielson, MHS, OTR/L
Previous owner of Building Blocks Pediatric Therapy, Inc
current owner of Lone Star Children's Therapy, Inc.
current co-owner of The TV Teacher, LLC.Lone Star Children's Therapy Website
CreekStone Custom Homes
I was introduced to Pam Pennamen approximately 10 years ago and asked her to help develop and maintain a new web site that I was hoping launch. From our first meeting till today, I still heavily rely on her knowledge and input to promote my business. If you are looking for honesty and integrity for web site development, Pam is your person.
Jerry Severa, Contractor/Founder
CreekStone Custom Homes, Inc.
Vintage European WoodCreekStone Custom Homes Website
"Her innovative skills are greatly admired when it comes to web design and web management. Her broad array of services are a big asset. " Scott Csaszar, CEO/Founder Flawless Painting, LLCFlawless Painting Website